Stone Circle ain't never been a gambler 'cause I'm always bound to lose
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,106 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette was startled when the male woke up and jumped off the rock. She jumped back and lowered her head submissively when he came closer. He stopped far enough though, that she relaxed a bit and looked at him with curious red eyes. She had never really seen a wolf with such red coloring. She blinked, not feeling like a m'am at all. She turned a bit to hide the scarring on the right side of her face. Who was she kidding, he had long seen it and given her plenty of space. She cleared her throat. "Arlette," she returned quietly.

Normally Arlette would be beaming with excitement to find someone new in the pack or would gladly give them a tour. Now she really couldn't channel that enthusiasm as happiness had been least on her mind recently. "Sure," she returned to him. "Only I wasn't doing anything in particular.." Except for avoiding her mother. "Is there something you are interested in that I can show you?" She wouldn't mind the company now she thought of it. The male seemed friendly enough and not at all upset that she woke him.
Messages In This Thread