Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra had already been awake when everyone was ushered to go meet with their allies. Her titaness bulk still faintly tinted russet from the raging flood, she mused that she'd have to take a bath at some point soon to go back to being pure white.
The trek was long, but not torturous for the White Witch, and as the pack stopped, Donovan called, another answered, and so the Saints were joined soon after, by another pack. She knew none of their faces, but the raven-haired female beside the one-eyed...Merrick, he said? 
She looked angry, in a paranoid way. 
With a small purr-type noise, the Titaness pulled herself forward and dipped her massive head in greeting, following lightly the pah Baptiste seemed to be taking as she spoke up "I am Nyra. Though I bring no gifts today, as a member of the Saints, as an ally, I offer my strength if you should need it." She glanced from Merrick to Astara with a small smile, waving her tail to further show her friendliness. 
The titaness also, however, was keeping heself close to Baptiste, just back from his flank. It was a soundlessly protective move, in case the healer ended up catching Astara's fangs, due to how raging-with-fury the midnight woman looked. 
Perhaps...? No. Nyra thought, Merrick's mate likely wouldn't take well to me asking what's wrong. She keeps looking at us females like we're suspected of some crime... 
She swiveled her ears and took a slow step back from where she was, but still keeping herself at the ready. 
Nothing was set in stone, which meant anything was possible.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by RIP Fury - August 10, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM