Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Re-wrote it to be closer to the original post. Major apologies to everyone!

Nyra noticed the dark songbird's malevolence, and nodded subtly to acknowledge Baptiste's words before he moved away. 
This dark female radiated insecurity, jealousy, rage. She didn't seem to like that Merrick smiled back at her when she offered her own, and that was when it truly clicked. 
Well, Nyra wasn't going to be the one to ruin this alliance, if it was ruined at all. As far as the titaness knew, the Saints had too many enemies to risk these bearwolves being added to the list. 

The titaness looked directly at Astara and kept her gaze on the blackbird, dipping her head. Nyra pulled herself into a tall stance - one almost exactly akin to that of a male lion in his prime. She was not scared. But, she would play nice. 

For now. 

"I apologize for any intrusions I may have made, Miss." Nyra began softly, still looking full-on at the midnight songbird, "I assure you, my intentions were not to insult you in any way." 

The ball was in Astara's court now. If the Bearwolf Queen became aggressive further than the glare she gave...at this point, Nyra was most likely not at fault.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by RIP Fury - August 17, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM