Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra wasn't envious of the blackbird's love. If she was honest, she didn't care. But to her it was amusing how the blackbird got jealous in the blink of an eye just because she exchanged pleasantries with the Bearking.

The pale, giant woman would have been entirely too happy to leave well enough alone, but the shade-wraith bitch decided to approach with a challenge, and a threat.
Under any other circumstance, Nyra would have already ripped the blackbird's throat out viciously enough that there was no neck left. 
But this was supposed to be a gathering of allies, so bregrudgingly, the massive woman swallowed her pride and lowered herself to the dirt with flat ears and rolled over on her back, exposing her stomach. 

Though every part of her looked and held the submission the wraith had been looking for, especially her eyes, on the inside where it couldn't be seen, Nyra was a hellfire inferno. One who to be honest just wanted to go home, but whatever.

I may be submitting to you now, little shadow, but one day it will be you lowered to the dirt under me, if I don't slaughter you first. 
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by RIP Fury - September 09, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM