Redsand Canyon she was half a human
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
maybe @Nyra? since pri & her have yet to 'officially' meet? :D no obligation, ofc!

the refuge from the rain is, perhaps, brief but praimfaya takes advantage of it all the same. the sand underfoot is still damp, sticking to her paws; persistent. she makes her usual patrol rounds in the early vestiges of dawn when the night still reigns; painting the world in a swell of soft and sweet moonbeams. an ever present dampness hangs in the air; that fresh and sometimes pungent scent of rains recently fallen and yet to come tangy. a slight wrinkle of the blades' black, leathery nose is given as she elegantly hops down from the rocky path she took for higher ground.

her patrol, for now, is done and she seeks refuge deeper in the territory, figuring it might be a good idea to find a cave to shelter in until her next patrol drives her out into the slop of the coming deluge.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra had been doing something the same, patrolling and getting more familiar with the land the canyon possessed. 
The snowy woman paused as she caught the scent of Praimfaya. Not too familiar as of yet, she had only met the blade once during the hunt. 
The Titaness walked leisurely until she found the warrior, and dipped her head a little "Hello again." She offered with a small smile, staying a respectable distance until invited closer.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
hello again.

the pale sylph appears from some corner of the redrock; painted in the waning shadows of dawn a dark, murky maroon. praimfaya's frostbound gaze studies her, steps slowing as her hunt for a cave to shelter in is temporary put on hold. nyra, right? at least, that was what praimfaya thought the woman had called herself as ...in what had probably been the most inopportune time. like the silverlit, these sandy and red landscape offers no camouflage for them and praimfaya doesn't forget a face.

i'm praimfaya. she offers in an introduction with an amiable wave of her tail.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The titaness nodded once "Correct, my name is Nyra," The pale woman confirmed, "It's nice to officially meet you, Praimfaya." She wagged her tail a bit and looked around for a moment before returning her fire-gold gaze to the warrior "I wager you're looking for some form of shelter to rest in. I can offer you my den, if you'd like? It's a smaller type of cavern, below ground. Acts more like a self-made den than anything." Nyra chuckled lightly, swiveling an ear as if gesturing in the direction of Warrior's Heart where her little room was located
Health (100/100)
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
a firm nod is given in response to the woman's words; a non-verbal return of the pleasantries. it does not escape praimfaya's notice that this woman, whom strikes praimfaya as a chatterbox ( whether there is truth to that impression or not ), is still a wildcard. there were many in the saints who elude her though she is systematically making her introductions to them all; trying to gleam what she can. the focus of praimfaya's assessment of the larger woman is broken as praimfaya looks to her at her next words; perturbed. how the woman knew that praimfaya was in search of a shelter to ride out the worst of the rain gales is ...suspicious to the commander; but assuaged moments later by the consideration that isn't that was everyone was doing? trying to find shelter between their duties?

the offer of the woman's own den is surprising; and frankly, not a risk that praimfaya is willing to take with a fellow packmate that is still, a stranger. that's a very kind offer, praimfaya begins slowly. but i can find an unoccupied one. praimfaya declines the offer as politely as she can.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra isn't hurt by the decline of her offer. She simply shrugs and nods her head as an acknowledgement. The titaness figured her invitation was likely sudden, given the two weren't well acquainted yet. 
"Understandable." Nyra quirked the ghost of a smile at the Wanheda and started to turn, figuring there likely wasn't much else to say. The rain was coming down pretty hard, so the snowy woman assumed Praimfaya would like to get to a dry place fairly soon.
Health (100/100)
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
with the word understandable left to hang in the air between them, it is made apparent to praimfaya that their conversation is done. she watches the larger woman turn and makes no effort to stop her. praimfaya stands still, watching until the older woman's form vanishes into the murky sand and redrock landscape the saints have claimed as their home. she finds the whole exchange abruptly short, unsure why her rejection of sharing a small living space with a woman whom she doesn't know meant that their conversation was over. regardless, the commander lifts her chin imperiously and stares at the space where the woman vanished.

the woman is still a wildcard to praimfaya, who takes note of this strange exchange and tucks it away into the mental files she was accumulating on her fellow saints. it seems so weird to praimfaya, considering how overly eager the woman was presently to get to know praimfaya. perhaps, the commander considers, she misinterpreted.

a glimpse at the sky which has begun to brighten into a light and monotonous grey tells praimfaya she better hurry if she doesn't wish to be soaked to the bone; she finds an empty cavern and ducks under it's cover just as fat raindrops began to fall: slow at first and then steadily rising into a heavy downpour that makes it hard to see a few feet in front of the cavern's mouth.

it is here she waits out the rain, left to her thoughts and with nothing better to do the reflection of what she has gleaned so far.