"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Oh my god thank you for the kudos 
(●´ω`●)

He’s smiling back to the shewolf and she’s wondering if he truly should be walking about with his injury. The answer is no, but will that stop him? Probably not. Hell even if his certified medic, Dove, scolded him he probably wouldn’t listen. It just be like that sometimes and he likes to do things on his own accord.

Anyhow, he can’t help but stare as Leigh bounces to her feet and gives herself a little shake. Fluffing out her darkened agouti pelt stunningly. He doesn’t answer her just yet, but he trails after her dainty form and listens to her last sentence before chuckling. Attempting to walk or trot beside her.

“Probably shouldn’t but you know how that goes.” He hums, intaking lungfuls of breath to smell any nearby prey.

His leg fucking hurts, it doesn’t stop him though. He’s putting weight on it enough to lope through the grass effectively enough to catch something. It will have to be a baby, old, or injured goat for him to catch it. If not, perhaps Leigh could distract it and Don could go in for the kill.

Anyhow, he sees some hoof prints and he’s eagerly following them. Eyes skirting about the horizon for the herd.
Messages In This Thread
the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Kynareth Deagon - August 26, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 28, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 11:17 AM