Little Goat Mountain the red string of fate tugs at my heart
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He can’t help but smile. The brindled male can tell she’s listening even though she never turns her head. Rather she’s shifting her apricot eyes to look in his direction. Her simple nods even entertain him somehow and after her words of acknowledgement, he decides its time to initiate it.

Taking a few silent steps forward a quiet “Hell yeah, let’s go.” casually comes from his maw. “I’ll go right up the mountain — grab their attention. You go further down and snag one when they start running.” After the quick brief, he’s heading out. Not bothering to hide himself just as he stated in his quickly thought out plan (that may or may not work). 

He’s trotting up the hill. The goats do exactly as they plan — they’re captivated by his form, terrified by it. Instantly the smaller female goats with children begin running. The males aren’t as quick to back down. He sees a fawn (if that’s what you call a baby goat idk lol) and he’s smirking. Looking down to Leigh as he begins running further up the mountain to avoid the viciousness of the males. 

“Get that fawn!” He calls down to her. “Watch out for the mother!” He adds as a side note, attempting to catch up to them but his leg is definitely hindering a quick assault. “If you can grab ‘em, I’ll keep the parents off.”
Messages In This Thread
the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 28, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Kynareth Deagon - August 30, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 11:17 AM