Little Goat Mountain the red string of fate tugs at my heart
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He occasionally flicks his eyes up to watch her as they eat. Though when they’re both done, Donovan sits back into his haunches quite content with life at the moment. He pops the question and she’s answering back immediately, albeit a bit contemplative.

He nods to her, remembers what it felt like when he woke up here. Especially after the death of his family. He was in a bad headspace, he won’t deny it. Yet those thoughts leave his mind when her velvety laugh meets his ears. He’s smirking down to her and chuckling softly at her admission of Donovan being her only friend in these unfamiliar lands.

He nods. “I was there once. Fate truly is a weird thing, isn’t it? Perhaps you were meant to meet me.” He hums with a raise of his circular brows and a wink, a shit eating grin on his face. He laughs off the stereotypical flirt and speaks once more. “No but seriously,” He begins, smile softening but still present. “If you have the desire, I wouldn’t be opposed to bringing you to my pack while you decide where to go next.”

He shifts his eyes a little and his smirk becomes a bit mischievous, leaning more towards playful, yet in a warning type of way. “I have to warn you, my pack is the more standoffish type towards outsiders. Though if I brought you, they’d welcome you.” He comments lightly towards the end.
Messages In This Thread
the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 28, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Kynareth Deagon - August 31, 2020, 12:55 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 11:17 AM