Little Goat Mountain the red string of fate tugs at my heart
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She’s tuned into the words he speaks. She seems to be holding interest even though he doesn’t speak for too terribly long — something he’s thankful for, but not something required to stay on his good side. He’s dealt with disrespect his whole life. What’s a little more? Yet she visibly focuses even further on what he’s has to say as he spills the beans of an invitation.

He smirks to her, glad he caught her undivided attention. Something he plans on keeping for a while at least. To say he’s a bit surprised by her decision is an understatement. Though he could tell she has no direct qualms with him, it’s always a slippery slope when popping the question.

A short laugh bubbles from his lips. “Oh, fun it will be, darling.” He comments lifting himself from his seated position. “They’ll like you. We’ve got some friendly ones.” He offers to perhaps ease her mind. “If you have trouble with any of them, feel free to find me. I have no problem showing you around though.” He  nods his head in the direction of the canyon. “You ready for the trek back? It’s pretty rough. Or are you wanting to rest? I wouldn’t be opposed to either.”
Messages In This Thread
the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 28, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Kynareth Deagon - August 31, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 11:17 AM