Neverwinter Forest you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Gotta love backdated threads. It made things a good deal easier because Mal wasn't a depressed pile at this point -- though we'll be vague on the details for exactly when between them. But he was still having at least a little bit of trouble moving along -- his shoulder hurt and wasn't likely to change for a little while, he hadn't exactly been nice to it the entire way home.

Then there were things like this -- probably against doctor's orders, he was out trying to do a patrol. When he was alone, he didn't mind hobbling along. Nobody saw, nobody was the wiser. But he thought he was hearing voices up ahead. Hmm. He paused a moment, flexed his leg, then drew up enough willpower to walk on it without cringing at least for the time of whatever meeting this was.

As he moved forward and they came into view, Mal blinked, recognizing a couple of the faces -- and Vallkyrie of course -- but why were they here? Still, he continued forward, putting on a grin, What's this? We got a party going on out here and nobody invited me? Such an offense! Or so he joked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about - by Mal - September 15, 2020, 11:45 PM