Redsand Canyon [MATURE] I was in my highest, I was in my high
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The other male is heating up due to his administrations, he’s absolutely obsessed with it. Obsessed with the way he writhes beneath him. Obsessed with the way he says his name. Obsessed with the gorgeous, yet dangerous wolf that allows him such passage. A former leader of a once strong and prevalent pack — beneath him. He wants more of him. Donovan is greedy. He wants all of him.

To he will take him — all of him. 

And take him he does. Soon enough he’s pushing into the puckered entrance. Slowly, allowing him to adjust as needed. Donovan let’s loose a sultry groan, surely their cries of passion will echo throughout the canyon walls. For they surely aren’t being too secretive fucking in a field of flowers when there’s enough light still out to clearly see what’s happening. He doesn’t give a fuck — let them watch. Let them watch as he claims this extraordinary creature all for himself. He’s greedy after all.

So finally he bottoms out. He thrusts now, more intently. Not too tough but at a faster, yet steady pace. Snapping his hips in every direction in an attempt to find his sweet spot he knows is there. Whispering sweet nothings him his ear, his voice is deep and rolling, smooth and sultry with his words. He will claim all of him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 04:31 PM
RE: [MATURE] I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Kynareth Deagon - October 02, 2020, 12:37 AM