Redsand Canyon don't mind my teeth, when i breathe
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Private 

Stifling; an uncomfortable warmth had dispersed through the silencer’s bones, summer’s unbidden caress. It buried unwanted beneath a pelt of ash, like maggots to flesh, and lambent eyes scoured disdainfully across the horizon – outfacing and impassive. He’d masked himself amongst the pass, a phantom, cloaked in a bestrewing of evergreens and their withering gloom. And while a gentle breeze had lingered in the air, tousling the fur at his crown, the woods felt apprehensive; ambivalent. As though it was not all too sure Aries should be there at all.

Unearthly.

The canyon itself was wordless as he weaved, aside the tumultuous gush of distant falls, and the echoed crumbling of scattered rock; beguilingly empty. Settled dust had gathered at the fringes of greenery, still, though he was almost certain if he simply sighed unto the earth it might rouse, foregather itself into a murky cloud. It did not dissuade him; he glided with eerie finesse. Lurking amongst the rock and wood, he was simply a shadow.

The only tell was his silver-light gaze; spectral in their otherworldly cast.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The brindled king pads forth in an aimless line towards nowhere in particular. His roughened paw pads grinding into the granulates of sand with each heavy step. He’s only distracted by the static hum of a nearby waterfall, he points his nose in said direction and saunters closer.

When coingold orbs settle in the falling water of the crystal clear waterfall, distracted by the vibrant greenery littered about the area, he spots something moving. A wolf — Aries specifically. It’s about time he found him. The man’s quite the ghost, surely minding his own business rather than be involved with the meticulous politics the Saints are currently going through.

“Aries.” He hums pleasantly, a toothy smirk gracing his handsome mug. “It’s about time I found you.” He comes even closer, stooping only about a meter from his pack mate if allowed.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
His tread left indents in the sand underfoot, moulded into dusty engravements – the silencer wove with such illusory finesse, that to gaze upon him might feel sacrilegious; accursed. As though to stare into the glaciers of his gaze was to stare into death itself, a phantom of night. He skulked and he roved; a sentry of the canyon, misplaced all the same.

Scent before sight; movements abated, stilling into ice. Encased in his cloak of silence, the only sound remained an indistinct booming of water, outlying, steady in ceaseless plummet. From amongst the earth and bulwark of rock transpired a brute – a prodigious man of brindled coat and pock-marked visage, toothy grin etched hauntingly upon his maw. Eyes embellished in flame dove to meet his own, body steadily encroaching upon the space between them. Bearish.

“You were looking for me?” Aries crooned huskily, foreboding in taunt, words slithering from his tongue like a whisper of smoke from a dragon’s nostrils.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
They meet each other’s eyes and Donovan is struck with that familiar heat of want curling inside his belly. The desire for another conquest. A primal urge to take. He is drawn to the other male — his secretive yet merciless mannerisms. One much like him.

“I have.” He finally says simply to the other warrior. “I was wishing for a spar. Perhaps to update you on current pack relationships and the such.”

All the while his gaze skitters about the others form. He’s practically enraptured.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
incoming apology about lateness & i am shocked that i somehow missed this on my threadlog, so sorry x~x

The grandmaster roved upon him with treads of hunger in his eyes; gold-glinting orbs of greed. The silencer’s lip wreathed upward at such vivid want, yet hung to the air just out of reach from Donovan’s rapacious jowls. Soaking in the wordless grasp of the man’s hopeless clutches, Aries buried his smirk.

“Ah,” he hummed, like a cavern’s sonorous reverberation. “Then a spar it is.” And after, he mused, falling feather-light into his serpentine poise, they would talk.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
You’re okay! Roll Here! Also I rolled a 12 but that’s like way too intense for the first hit of a spar so imma just take it nice and easy lol

“Perfect.” Is all Kyn says. Then he’s lunging forward. His goal is to immediately confuse the other by acting like he’s going for his left side but sikes him out at the last second. Ultimately, he goes to the right and will slip in to grab a mouthful of fur. Giving him a bite to his hocks before he’s running away and taking up a defensive position.