Sea Lion Shores Sister’s in the drive in movies, brother’s at the old high school.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska watched as Miranda bent to the assembled kelp, draping them along his neck like ugly garland. She did not bother hiding the bristling of her pelt as his reply met her -- was he insinuating it was her fault?

A show of glittering teeth, clenched. Her muzzle wrinkled in unkind, withered lines. "Not my fault, if that's what you're getting at." Who the fuck was he, to accuse her like that? "We live on the edge of the world because people -- outsiders like you -- cannot let us live our lives in peace. Outsiders like you come, infiltrate our pack, overthrow everything -- and if its not from within its from without -- assholes on the beach who think we aren't deserving of our tiny plot of land. But thanks for suggesting there must be a reason and that reason must be me. I'm sure you make a lot of friends that way."

Man, had she done a 180. Blame the Caiaphas in her for that.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sister’s in the drive in movies, brother’s at the old high school. - by Raleska - October 28, 2020, 08:42 AM