Firefly Glen i'll be right here
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Right, moun-tain, Charles repeated, drawled out kinda slowly; not because he was trying to be disrespectful, but mostly because he kept forgetting about the word that he had learned on his last meeting with Osiris. Osiris then went on to explain that he was fine being Beta to his parents. It was kinda funny to Charles that Osiris didn't mind this, considering how interestingly prideful he was. Charles had little pride himself, but he recognised it in Osiris. Charles honestly didn't know what Leta saw in the guy. And yet — seeing him angry brought a strange feeling to Charles' gut every time.

He followed his nose to a spot along the borders that smelled interesting, and for good measure Charles decided to mark it by lifting his leg and peeing there. Just as he finished peeing he replied to Osiris, I guess some are made for to lead and some for to lick heels, right? His words were surprisingly casual and calm considering the provocative nature of his statement. That's cool. As a matter of fact, Charles said it as if he was really just listing statements and not trying to provoke anyone at all. And maybe he wasn't -- well -- it was complicated. He wasn't really trying to be provocative or mean, but Charles also felt a sting towards Osiris that he couldn't explain, and an aliveness whenever the normally so composed Osiris lost his patience and showed his fangs. Maybe it was the feeling of being in control by making Osiris lose his, or maybe it was something... more, but whatever it was, every statement that Charles made -- for example, he might've just said some wolves lead, and others are followers normally -- was made just a little bit.. bigger.

Besides, Charles hated parents or at least mothers, so he couldn't really imagine why anyone in the world would wanna stay under the heel of theirs; he was maybe also just a little bit curious about Osiris' response and what it might tell him. Charles didn't really realise that he was the exception and most wolves actually had good mothers.
Messages In This Thread
i'll be right here - by Charles - October 22, 2020, 07:30 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 22, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Charles - October 22, 2020, 09:36 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 22, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Charles - October 22, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 22, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Charles - October 22, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: i'll be right here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 27, 2020, 09:00 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Charles - October 27, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 27, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Charles - October 27, 2020, 11:04 AM