Moonspear give me something
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
She was patient, and even he knew her patience was a fickle thing, fraying at the edges. Whatever investment she had placed with him, whatever hopes, were at their limit. Her questions were pointed - and try as he might, he would do his best to answer. It was difficult to think back to those moments when he'd arrived at the edge of Moonspear - it was so long ago, and he had been in terrible condition.

I went... To find my own way. Revui said. It was what Kukutux had told him to do. He would not place the blame on her, if there was any. It had been his decision. He could take the brunt of Hydra's malice if that is what his words brought out of her. It was his own doing, after all. I crossed the mountains. On the other side was a valley, the Bearclaw, and I lived among the people there. He thought of Merrick and found himself softening somewhat, missing his friend; but Ikkalrok's face pulled to the forefront of his memory and he felt a familiar selfish ire spark to life.

It was home, but I did not feel... Wanted, there. I left. I... Cannot tell you more than that. He looked so pitiful, so sad. I remember the sea, or... I think I do, but that is all.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
give me something - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: give me something - by Revui (Ghost) - October 22, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: give me something - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: give me something - by Revui (Ghost) - October 22, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: give me something - by Hydra - October 27, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: give me something - by Revui (Ghost) - October 27, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: give me something - by Hydra - October 27, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: give me something - by Revui (Ghost) - October 27, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: give me something - by Hydra - October 27, 2020, 07:00 PM