Permafrost Hollows now i know what’s real what’s fake
The promise soothes his anxiety, cool water over the burning fear of losing Phillip yet again. He starts to take notice of his friend's condition, too — but that thought is quickly overshadowed by the mentions of Neverwinter Forest, Mal, and Kratos. Some... idiot showed up with Mal's kid, and I didn't want to deal with it, He says, tone making it clear that he doesn't want to discuss it further. And Kratos is... I don't know. Not here. A lot happened. Maman is here — Rosalie. A pause, and he pulls away slightly, gaze turning to the forest. I need to leave here. Kratos and I were going to make this our home... will you come with me? He looks back to Phillip, eyes bright yet unreadable. He's careful to guard the emotion flooding his thoughts, feeling the guilty tug of his promise to Kratos at the back of his mind. Part of him cries out against it, argues that he hasn't seen Kratos in months and the red-furred warrior is likely gone forever — but he still loves his mate, and he can't let go of his promise so easily. He'll try, the way he'd tried for his brother. And then... well, he doesn't want to think about that. He wants to find Kratos, and forget all these confusing feelings warring in his chest and belly whenever he looks at Phillip.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Hyacinth - November 01, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Zephyr - November 08, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Hyacinth - November 08, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Zephyr - November 08, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Hyacinth - November 08, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Zephyr - November 08, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Hyacinth - November 08, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Zephyr - November 08, 2020, 05:43 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Hyacinth - November 16, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Zephyr - November 17, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Hyacinth - November 17, 2020, 12:54 PM