Chimera Fields I see it, eat though every word I sow
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She was close to home, so she wasn't surprised to be greeted by Mal. However, she was surprised by his worried question. Did she look that bad? She didn't think she did. Her confusion surely showed in her expression as she watched him inspect her scent. What do you mean? she asked. Nothing happened. I mean, not really. Now was the time to fess up she supposed. There would be no sneaking in and hoping no one would have noticed she had been gone for most of the day. She glanced down to her obviously irritated wound. I needed to get out, and I just pushed myself too hard I think. She glanced up to Mal. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you worry. She hadn't considered that part, and she was feeling pretty guilty about causing him more stress than he already had.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 11, 2020, 12:14 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 11, 2020, 01:06 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 17, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 29, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - December 01, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - December 02, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - January 07, 2021, 12:43 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - January 10, 2021, 03:12 AM