Hideaway Strath i think i might be scared
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Yes let’s. Comes her quirky, but dark response and he wants to smile. He shouldn’t though, it’d be inappropriate. Yet he doesn’t say a word as he looks down the lithe, athletic form of her back, appreciating the view even from this angle. 

She speaks of Doris’ threatening her during the execution. Sasha being his wife. The fact that she’s more than capable of hurting his feelings and she’s not just a sweat little wolf to be pushed around how everyone else pleases. Though he suspected this in the beginning and saw more and more of it as he watched her, he isn’t all that surprised. One thing he is surprised about is the creativity of her insults — definitely not bad if he has anything to say about it.

Though as she goes on he is shocked to hear her say that she’s aware of his feelings towards her. Of course she can tell he cares about her. Hell, he’s never hidden it, but to hear her say it out loud makes him sound like a fucking sissy. Even as she turned to meet his eyes finally he’s sighing mentally. Well, there goes his plan to inform her of his plans to kill his bitch of an ex wife like it might make a difference to the dark pelaged woman.

“Leigh.” He sighs with a light shake of his head and a brief closing of eyes. “I am who I am. I do, however, want to make amends to you. You’re not wrong, I like you. I’d even be willing to say more than some of the other Saints.” He sits down, ready for the long haul. “This is how this pack will be for as long as I’m leading it. And Dorus —“ A pause. “Dorus won’t harm you. Not physically anyway. He knows the importance of what he and I agreed to when he came here to become a part of the Saints.”

He looks to her. “Everything that’s happened is fucking crazy and the coincidence of your families death due to my orders are not something I can just take back. I do wish for us to be...” another pause and he’s looking up into the dreary night sky. A hum of thought, then a reply. “Not bickering like an old married couple I guess.” Is all he can say. He doesn’t want to get too sappy.
Messages In This Thread
i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 14, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 15, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 17, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 19, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 20, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 24, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 25, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 25, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 27, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 28, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 28, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 01:48 AM