Hideaway Strath i think i might be scared
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s surprised by the calm demeanor Leigh gives herself. He has to give her credit, even he didn’t take his family getting killed as good as it seems she has. He lost his fucking mind when it happened and his simplistic, primal brain just wouldn’t let him rest and he was overtaken — possessed — with a fit of horrifying rage. He wanted to kill everyone he set eyes on. He wanted to hurt everyone and anyone he came across because he himself didn’t quite know how to take the loss. What he did to Aphrodite was one of the results of his splitting anger. 

Kynareth’s nothing but a royal, spoon-fed brat who hadn’t known any real or significant loss until that point in his life. He was the son of a king and he had not a worry in the world being handed down one of the most powerful packs in the area. He did what he wanted and took what he wanted. Not used to not getting what he wants — spoiled.

So he nods to her and continues to watch her even as she becomes bitter. Though if she thinks she could use his blooming fondness to her as an advantage she is wrong. He is ready and willing to sacrifice most relationships in order to get what needs to be done, done. He’s a warmonger before all else — as his father taught him. 

“Me knowing you now makes the world of difference to me.” He begins casually. “If I don’t have a personal relationship with someone, I do not care what happens to them. They’re free game to rip and tear open with my teeth and leave ‘em for the fucking scavengers.” Towards the end his voice becomes a bit more assertive, but he overall succeeds in keeping a controlled visage. “No, I wouldn’t have killed your husband or family to get rid of competition.” Then he smiles diabolically, the upwards tilt of his lips horribly handsome but just not right — malicious and teasing. “But your husband wouldn’t have stoped me from trying my luck with you, dear.” He hums silky smooth to her, golden eyes gleaming humorously to her.
Messages In This Thread
i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 14, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 15, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 17, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 19, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 20, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 24, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 25, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 25, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 27, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 28, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 28, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 01:48 AM