Hideaway Strath Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,101 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette looked up at him, her red eyes glinting curiously. He was proud of her. Proud of het for stalking him? Probably not. She did manage to go over these mountains by herself. It had been scary but her mind had mostly been on Derg. "Thanks," she whispered. It had been awhile since someone said they were proud of her. It did her well.

She wondered why he tilted his head when she said she wanted to join. Was that so strange? Perhaps it was, since the last time she denied them. Her tail started to wag excitedly. "Really?," she breathed and almost let out her embarrassing tippy taps. She managed to hold them in though. "That sounds really nice," she admitted and followed him over the border. This was really exciting to her. Never she had been with another pack.

"You should give me a tour of my new home as well," she returned, walking next to him. "That is this pack's name?," she asked curiously. "Perhaps I should know more about your pack. Do you have a some beliefs like mine?," she added to her list of questions.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel? - by Arlette - November 22, 2020, 03:00 PM