"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
LOLLL no prob I love her and obviously Don likes it too

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: SEXUAL/MATURE REFERENCES

He nods simply to her question. “They were. Death by absence. I believe they’ve betrayed me.” Is his casual response. 

Yet, the mission talk seems to only interest this beauty for so long. Those lingering white-blue orbs that looks so close to the moon are looking up to him. Shortly enough he watches her shift and feels her tongue and teeth sift through his thick coat. The muscle of his shoulder  unmistakable through the shorter fur on his shoulder. 

His previously neutral expression becomes devious and he flick his gaze down to her. “Trying to tell me something, peaches?” He asks then. A deep, seductive warble to his tone. 

He already knows she is, he just likes to tease. The alpha lowers his own head and is lapping at her shoulder, settling a heavy paw on her back. Then those hawkish eyes looks back to her. He would take her right now if she wanted.
Messages In This Thread
Call of the wild - by Whrist - November 24, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: Call of the wild - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 04:06 AM
RE: Call of the wild - by Whrist - November 25, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: Call of the wild - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: Call of the wild - by Whrist - November 25, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: Call of the wild - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Call of the wild - by Whrist - November 27, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: Call of the wild - by Kynareth Deagon - November 28, 2020, 01:13 AM
RE: Call of the wild - by Whrist - November 29, 2020, 01:52 PM
RE: Call of the wild - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 01:38 AM
RE: Call of the wild - by Whrist - December 02, 2020, 05:54 PM