Hideaway Strath To live inside a world that isn't black and white?
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn is often times on patrol if not hunting or lazing about on his own. Though on these patrols he’s noticed a new scent. Is someone sneaking amongst them? Enemy or not, there’s a new person in his territory and it’s often been accompanied by Derg’s own scent. A scent he knew well of course. So he follows it this time until it gets stronger and stronger and behold there they are. A white wolf with a scarred face, very obviously a female too. 

His mind works a bit harder trying to remember them and then all of a sudden he knows. It’s Derg’s little girlfriend. Oh, how interesting is this.

His smirk stretches his face and his teeth are brilliantly on display. He can’t help but cackle. Who the fuck invited her to the party without me knowing? He asks himself as he begins sauntering up to her. Probably the agouti Overseer himself. Though, why he didn’t tell Donovan is a mystery to him. Perhaps he just assumed he’d be okay with it. Which he is, but that doesn’t mean he won’t have some fun of course.

So with his usual beastly swagger, he’s, very obviously so, approaching the pale woman. “We left and look who followed.” He hums, stopping uncomfortably close to her. Almost menacingly so. “You lost, dear? Or did my Overseer guide you here? To be a part of the pack I assume?” He asks then, lowering his head closer to her own.
Messages In This Thread
RE: To live inside a world that isn't black and white? - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 02:52 PM