Hideaway Strath To live inside a world that isn't black and white?
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He can tell she’s still having a hard time grasping the idea that Kynareth’s not going to eat her if she acts normally around him. Though, he’s going to give her some slack. She’d get it eventually. So even as she awkwardly tries to sit he can’t help but making an comically unimpressed face at her for her weak attempt to act normally. A squeak of I just want to be respectful. coming from her and he smiles with a casual side to side shake of his massive head. 

He nods then as she mumbles out that pathetic I won’t. and he chuckles then. He doesn’t say anything yet though, allowing the pale woman to continue. She informs him, confidently this time, that she won’t go under appreciated here and he respects her for that. So as she confesses to not knowing how to act around him he can’t help but laugh again. 

Finally he allows himself passage to speak once more. “Good. If they’re bothering you, either deal with it yourself or tell Derg and I.” He says easily, referencing the part where he told her not to let herself get pushed around. 

Then he becomes slightly more serious than he was a few seconds ago. His smirk fades easily on his maw, his eyes telling her that he’s deathly serious about what he’s about to say. “That’s where the Saints are different from any other disgusting pack in these parts. I value every damn wolf here and I will fight, kill, and die in your stead, dear. You are of value to us, especially since you have some medical knowledge and that is severely appreciated here.” Then he sighs, his paw coming out to wave her off again. “Act as if I am your friend.” He hums easily with a smile forming. Then it becomes sharper with a teasing lilt to his voice. “Unless I’m mad. Try and be a bit more respectful when I’m mad.” He chuckles vibrantly to her then. “I’m joking, dear. Even if I am pissed I do not want you to act fucking weird with me.” Then he gets a bit more serious again. “Just know that betrayal is a death sentence here.” Says the Grandmaster ominously, his friendly act leaving in the blink of an eye.
Messages In This Thread
RE: To live inside a world that isn't black and white? - by Kynareth Deagon - December 02, 2020, 05:45 PM