Hideaway Strath To live inside a world that isn't black and white?
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He almost disappointed he has to allow this one all to Derg. Her sweet smile is alluring to him and he can’t help but smile back down to her as she speaks. His lips tilt even further as she agrees to their cute little dealing of loyalties.

Then he has no more time to be distracted by her. For she seems to be asking questions now. So he cups his auds towards her and nods absentmindedly. “Oh, where to start.” He hums with a graceful sigh. “The location is nice — plentiful and large as well. We unofficially own everything within these mountains.” He says softly as he looks around, silently gesturing to the looming walls around them. 

He chuckles then. “As for the pack. We have quite a few odd ones, including myself I suppose. Most of them are ready and willing to kill for the pack and each other. Some are on the fence and some refuse all together.” He shrugs then. “As long as they are loyal and contribute, I welcome them, darling. Yet, you need a hard stomach and a strong mind to be here. Some do not and it shows. You’ll know who they are too.” He chuckles darkly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: To live inside a world that isn't black and white? - by Kynareth Deagon - December 11, 2020, 03:44 PM