Blackfeather Woods o thou, who chariotest to their dark wintry bed
600 for u!!!
The silence is deafening for a moment, but Zephyr quickly calms as he studies Phillip's face, seeing nothing negative there. He receives an answer in time, and in Phillip's unique, wonderful way it is predictable. It's a good answer — the only kind he's ever seen from the golden-eyed boy. He lets out a breath, smiling. Nothing will ever change how I feel about you, He tells him, kissing him on the cheek lightly, briefly. Nothing. You're the most important person in my life — and it's always going to be that way, no matter what happens. A slight pause, and his next words are less certain, tentative not out of shyness but a hesitance to ask more than Phillip is willing to give. I'd... like to be that for you, too. If you want that. Even if we find other people we like, I don't want this to become any less important. I want this — us to be forever. Until we die. Together, preferably. He can't imagine a life without Phillip, nor can he imagine being comfortable with Phillip alone in the world, without his protection. Surely someone else would take advantage of the dark boy, and that thought is one accompanied by deep shades of rage and dread, dull red and muddy dark grey. No, they can never be apart. Phillip needs his protection, and he needs —
He just needs Phillip.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
o thou, who chariotest to their dark wintry bed - by Zephyr - December 05, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: o thou, who chariotest to their dark wintry bed - by Zephyr - December 05, 2020, 11:38 PM