Totoka River I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
Unfortunately for Aimi, this wouldn’t be a relaxing fucking walk because Orochi was out and about. He was angry for no other reason than not being able to fall asleep. Why couldn’t he? Hell if he knew. It just wasn’t a good night.

Unfortunately, when Orochi was pissed he tended to take it out on anything that moved. His packmate (who he’d yet to meet) was just the unlucky wolf of the hour.

The hell are you doing? he barked as soon as he saw her. As he came closer he recognized the familiar scent of Yuélóng. Aren’t you supposed to be on the island or something? It’s late you know.
Messages In This Thread
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 07, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 08, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 08, 2020, 09:49 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 09, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 09, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 20, 2020, 12:42 PM