Iktome Plains I hear the wind across the plains
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She twitched her ears as he responded. Indeed, though he hadn't said so, she did currently lack the tactful nature of bringing such things up later and not up front. 
"My apologies for my boldness." The Harbinger said then with a ghosted hint of sheepishness, dipping her muzzle some as she offered the apology. This was now already awkward, and she knew it was her fault. Though she wasn't intending to poach him, she did still lack a good amount in the social field. Not that she was helping herself out. 
Whoops. 

She didn't figure he was interested in excuses, so she didn't offer any. 
Instead, she looked back to the eagle, still soaring high overhead. Hunting, perhaps? 
"Different question then...do you have any experience with those types of birds? Not as enemies or food but as...friends? Companions, maybe?" 
What a sad, lonely excuse for a wolf she was. Though back home, Zsuzsa had her Raven. And unbeknownst to her and everyone else, Whrist was also raising one. 
The large female's eyes betrayed a saddened isolation. One usually seen in kids that had to grow up way before they were ready.

Anyway, though to her this man didn't look like a bird expert, not everyone looked like the trade they persued....unlike herself.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
I hear the wind across the plains - by RIP Fury - December 25, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by Godbrand - December 25, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by RIP Fury - December 25, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by Godbrand - December 25, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by RIP Fury - December 25, 2020, 11:42 PM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by Godbrand - December 26, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by RIP Fury - December 26, 2020, 01:46 AM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by Godbrand - December 26, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by RIP Fury - December 26, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by Godbrand - December 28, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by RIP Fury - December 28, 2020, 08:36 PM