Hideaway Strath Do you want to build a Snowwolf?
261 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
spar with @Nyra, vauge about location ,Their Table Top this does not bode will for whrist; so much for a surprise bomb

Whrist had slogged through the snow making sure the boarders were well scent marked, she could not allow the snow to remove her marks. The scent was hers, the borders were hers and mother nature would not take that away from her, not if she could help it.

She came across the form of a white wolf as she moved though the familiar territory, She had crossed paths with the white woman a lot recently. Whrist grinned as she crouched low preparing to pounce, she remembered the first spar she had with her and she wanted a rematch.

She shuffled around making just enough noise to announce her presence then called out with a playful grin “Gotcha!” As she lunged attempting to land on Nyra’s back like she had in her spar with Derg, she forgot though just how big Nyra was in comparison to her.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Harbinger had also been patrolling, adding her scent to the markers that ran through the Strath and bled into the Sweep. 
Hearing the snow crunch behind her, Nyra feigned being unaware, until Whrist jumped, to which Nyra leaped sideways in barely enough time. 
In turn, the mammoth woman leaped at Whrist, aiming to collide and blast the shadow to the ground if she could.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist's eyes widened as the white wolf just stepped agilely aside and the leap straight for her, unprepared and already committed to her opening salvo  she tried futily to spin mid air and claw at Nyra instead she was thrown deep into the snow a strangled urf coming from her.  Coming up from the powder coughing the white flakes out of her maw. She tried to locate the white wolf in the white terrain between hacks
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Chuckling, the Harbinger bit at Whrist's cheek and allowed her dark counterpart to get up, hustling backwards to plant her paws firm and await Whrist's next attack. 
"Come at me." She grinned
Health (100/100)
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist winced as her cheek was tugged like a grandmother would her grandchild, The black wraith stood up and got her paws under her. Her playful grin matched hers “Sure” she ran three steps left and then lunged at Nyra’s flank throwing her whole weight into the lunge looking to perhaps knock her off balance.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The shadow succeeded, making Nyra stumble and thus miss all but a tuft of loose fur as she snapped for the nearest part of Whrist. The Harbinger re-adjusted, moving to face Whrist head-on again
"Good job. Keep coming!" 
Health (100/100)
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist watched Nyra move and eyed the females ruff looking for a target that would not put her at risk. Diving in low as if her were aiming for Nyra's ankles at the last second she lunged up for Nyra's ear,
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Harbinger watched closely, and as Whrist went upward, Nyra suddenly twisted her head under the shade-wolf in an effort to grip her by the throat, and possibly even pin her to the snowy floor. 
The move was not meant to be lethal, but may or may not have been startling!
Health (100/100)
261 Posts
Ooc —
Dammit why does Whrist's rolls suck against Nyra :D the wolf gods just want to mess with her

Whrist committed herself to the attack hoping that coming up from below because of the lower angle of her initial lunge would would work as a surprise attack.

However she found herself more surprised then she had planned; as Nyra seemed to not only anticipate Whrist’s move but smoothly counter it leaving no room for Whrist to break away and she, yet again, found herself pinned to the ground by the throat by the white brute.  

Her gritted her teeth, her mind blanking in sheer terror, more so then what could be accounted for from this little spar. Her paws clawed the dirt her mind not even registering that she was not bleeding and the grip was not even harsh enough to leave bruising none of that clicked as her voice came out in a garbled growl/whimper mix.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
rolled an 11 lol, poor Whrist

Having the female already pinned, Nyra couldn't do too much else besides keep her hold. Though to finalize the outcome, the Harbinger did tighten her grip a little. A low growl rumble from her chest, a nonverbal: be still. 

Whether or not the shadow heeded her growl, Nyra would let go once the point was made, and retreat enough that Whrist could get up and breathe for a moment to register she was safe. In the hellish gaze that was Nyra's, there would be a silent apology for making Whrist feel such panic.
Health (100/100)
261 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry she's a sore looser

Nyra had no idea the hell that was going through Whrist's mind, Whrist stilled for a bare moment, when the white brute teeth tightened, then the moment she was released she bounded up almost colliding with the white witch.

Whrist turned her back to Nyra and gave her body and great shake pointedly ignoring any pity in the gaze, infact she was unable to look at her.

Her voice was far calmer then she felt, "Good Spar, maybe next time" Whrist spoke to the ground below her, then trotted off unable to look back. The tightness in her throat was not from the grip that was for sure and she hated her weakness even more then she hated white wolves.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Quick to pick up on that something was wrong, Nyra opened her mouth to call Whrist, but she couldn't bring herself to drag the shade back to a spot where she didn't want to be. 
Shaking her own fur out, the Harbinger began trotting off in her own direction to continue patrolling.
"Maybe next time..." 
Health (100/100)