Hideaway Strath [m] We've been rollin' deeper than they'll ever know
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She’s blatantly rubbing herself all over him and he’s laughing along with her. The deep base resonating against her as she nips his jaw. “Well, no, but...” He starts. Wants to say that she’s being just a tad more affectionate than usual, which he could definitely get used to. 

Then all of a sudden she’s being all shy and he gazes down to her with a conniving smile on his maw. Golden eyes gleaming with joy and perhaps something else a bit more suggestive.

Ky, I think...

He begcome serious at those words and his gaze becomes horribly curious. Allowing her as much time she needs to say what’s on her mind. 

...I think I’m in heat.

He practically shits himself. His eyes go wide and his brows raise. “Oh shit.” He says dumbly. Then as she explains further and rubs herself into his strong form even more an excited smile splits his face. “Oh shit.” The exclamation repeated with more enthusiasm as he laughs. 

Then his expression darkens with desire and love at her expressive words. His smirk becoming devious — less innocent. “Who am I to say no to you, princess.” He hums passionately beside her ear, his words suggestive as he burrows into the fluff of her neck.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] We've been rollin' deeper than they'll ever know - by Kynareth Deagon - February 01, 2021, 03:19 PM