Hideaway Strath where is my mind?
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
The pain was sudden, and her mind spun. At first it had taken her body a moment to register the attacks. But now, after having some time to process the chaos, Leigh's limbs flailed as she attempted to build enough momentum to squirm from the golden wolf's grasp. She had to block it. Seal away her discomfort. It was the only way she'd be able to fight, for the pain was far too distracting.

So as Sasha released the woman, she scrambled to her feet, eyes meeting the bloodied face. For now she'd have to occupy her mind with other thoughts. Thoughts of what this monster had done to her family. And that seemed to do the trick. Pushing her stinging nerves to the side, Leigh was ready to brawl.

I ain't running, bitch. You bite this motherfucker? Well, I bite back.

Leigh stood for just a second, contemplating her next move. Despite her yearning to kill Sasha right here and right now, she knew it wouldn't do anyone any good in the long run. Donovan would be pissed as fuck, Leigh would have ruined her chance at redemption, and Sasha, well, she would be dead and being dead sucks. So for now she'd refrain from causing any potentially life-threatening damage. But at the same time, it didn't seem like her opponent would be standing down any time soon. If the woman wanted the fight to end, she'd have to land a pretty solid blow.

There wasn't much distance between them, but Leigh took the little there was as an opportunity to sprint up to Sasha, build up just a bit of speed to hopefully strengthen her grasp.

And once she arrived, the she-wolf's jaws immediately parted, aiming to clamp down on the whore's shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
where is my mind? - by Leigh - January 31, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Sasha Deagon - January 31, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Leigh - February 01, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Sasha Deagon - February 02, 2021, 07:29 AM
RE: where is my mind? - by Leigh - February 02, 2021, 11:40 AM
RE: where is my mind? - by Sasha Deagon - February 02, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Leigh - February 02, 2021, 08:08 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Sasha Deagon - February 03, 2021, 05:53 AM
RE: where is my mind? - by Leigh - February 04, 2021, 11:12 AM
RE: where is my mind? - by Sasha Deagon - February 04, 2021, 02:30 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Leigh - February 05, 2021, 05:54 PM