Wheeling Gull Isle a new home
THE UNBURNT
90 Posts
Ooc — Zorah
Joining 
@Aiolos @Hua

It had taken her many days to find the island settled off the familiar coast. She swam through the freezing waters, determined to find the place that the man had told her of. He had been strange, but there was something about him that drew her to him. The regality that he held.

Andromaque shivered as she emerged from the water, shook her pelt as dry as she could, and then let a quiet howl slip from her maw, hoping it would draw some attention to her.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
993 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
A call sounded out upon the outskirts of Aiolos home and so he tread into the only direction one could to get here effectively lest they came from across the endless ocean- south. To the sandbar, a woman draped and dark russet furs and pointed in charcoal stood, her piercing green eyes intense, waiting. 

He came to her with a quickened lope and slowed not only when he got nearer to her, but when he recognized her. Andromaque. It's been a very long time... He spoke, his head lowering and a polite dip of his creamy muzzle given to the woman before lifting again. He was happy to run into another former member of Courtfall.
moonglow daddy
THE UNBURNT
90 Posts
Ooc — Zorah
This was not what she expected.

Nowhere near what she anticipated.

There was excitement brewing in her chest. It had been many moons since she had seen the man, had seen anyone that she knew. What luck!

"Aiolos!" she greeted him, the smallest of smiles growing on her face, tugging at the corners of her lips. "I am looking for Yuelong," she told him, hoping that she had found the right island. She shivered, the cold never leaving her bones.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
993 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
His tail waves behind him, sticking outward behind with an excitement to see a friendly face of the past. And here you've found it. He smiles and side steps, a paw lifting and flicking outward, as invitation for her to come walk with him. He didnt miss the shiver of cold. Wet by the sea and the coast having quite a chill in the open, he could lead her into the forestry for cover.

I had thought to guide you to the coast once long ago but I see you've made it on your own... Quite a while later, of course. He wondered where she had been all this time, likely with another group after Courtfall's well, fall. What brings you to Yuelong? If she was looking for it, maybe she was here to deliver a message. She was, as far as he remembered, a scout though perhaps she would be staying awhile, too.
moonglow daddy
THE UNBURNT
90 Posts
Ooc — Zorah
Her eyes widened slightly. Truly, what luck that an old member of the Court was here now. She missed her home, but at least part of it was here. She listened as he continued to speak, ears perking up slightly. She had found it by chance.

"One of your members told me to come here. I decided it would be better than being on my own in the cold," she explained, remembering the pale wolf with lapis eyes lined in black. Perhaps she would meet him here again -- she found herself hoping she would, thinking maybe she could find friendship here.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
993 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Oh, who? More curious then anything else, really, but if he had a member who was successfully recruiting members into the ranks, that wolf would be noted for his diligence.

I've no reason to turn you down. He spoke with a smile, tail waving as he would beckon her to follow him further into the cover of the forest and the rocky hillside at its center. You could be our zhēnchá, a scout. He speaks, looking over the woman of fire and smoke.
moonglow daddy
THE UNBURNT
90 Posts
Ooc — Zorah
Andromaque let the smile that had spread across her maw grow, there was no reason not to. "Ramesses," she said, remembering the wolf's name. She did not add on 'the Great' because she was not sure if that was what everyone else called him. It was an interesting title. If she had a title, she was the unburnt, the only survivor from her old pack.

"I would love nothing more," she said, committing the name to her memory. Finally, she would again have a purpose. Andromaque swished her tail behind her.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
993 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Can end here or continue. Whichever you decide.

Rameses. Aiolos in hearing of him, knew the male to be a very proud wolf to the point of blind arrogance. Despite this it seemed he was still doing well for the pack as a whole. So far, he had not challenged Aiolos' position and so, the red Mackenzie had no reason to dislike him yet. To the information Aiolos offered a nod.

Her acceptance made for a happy man. Aiolos had a number of newer wolves in the ranks he new little of and so many came and went. Today at least he was greeted with a familiar face and knew her to work well whilst she was in a pack. Come then, zhēnchá, I'll show you around.
moonglow daddy
THE UNBURNT
90 Posts
Ooc — Zorah
For once, she smiled at Aiolos. Andromaque was excited to be home, for this place already felt like a home to her. With a swish of her tail, she moved to follow him, excitement brewing in her chest. She was excited to see the island, as it was an interesting place to be -- even more interesting to reach, the land bridge that she remembered already sinking beneath the tides. "After you," she said, dipping her head.

((ending here sounds good))