Hideaway Strath come not between the dragon, and her wrath.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,137 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette nodded slowly when the other spoke. It was though to see the world in a positive light sometimes. She knew that. "Sometimes we need the dark days to know which ones are light," she returned, quietly. "What would you like to see changed then?" she asked curiously, perhaps she could help the female grow towards her goal in life, find a new purpose.

What the female said next hit home. "That I feel. I-- I really like Derg but I don't want to disappoint him with the fact I might be barren," she admitted for the first time to someone. The female spoke of a husband but she wasn't sure if she mentioned Kynareth. "Who is your husband?," she asked then. Just curious. [b]"Well you are not alone, you have me and your husband, other pack mates. What makes you so afraid of being alone? Have you been abandoned or do you feel abandoned by your husband for not taking your side when you wanted a family?"
Messages In This Thread
come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Leigh - February 06, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Arlette - February 07, 2021, 05:43 AM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Leigh - February 08, 2021, 08:25 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Arlette - February 09, 2021, 10:40 AM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Leigh - February 15, 2021, 06:26 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Arlette - February 18, 2021, 02:41 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Leigh - February 22, 2021, 05:48 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Arlette - February 24, 2021, 05:25 AM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Leigh - February 27, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Arlette - February 27, 2021, 05:10 PM