Hideaway Strath how strange to seek such strangeness
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He listens to her speak and he hums out an agreement about the canyon and her comment about their new home. He does have to admit that he’s never grown so attached to a place in so little time than in the canyon. It’s truly a beautiful place and he loves the desert. He loves the way the rocks warped from years and years of erosion and the color the sunset gave the red sand was something other worldly. Yet, this place is indeed lush. It’s the perfect territory. Secured on all sides by monstrous mountains, soft, it comes with plenty of food too. He likes the amount of territory they have as well, all the more imposing for his enemies and rivals.

“I also miss the canyon.” He hums as he remises on the past. “I can’t help but agree on that though.” 

Then he’s halting when she plops herself down on her haunches. He smiles a bit and his teeth show in a soft laugh as she pokes and chastises him playfully. Her smile looks absolutely beautiful to him, especially in the dim light of the moon. The way her eyes twinkle up at him and that smile quirks her lips up. Three words: he likes it. It’s a good look on her and he can’t help but look at her slyly.

“Okay, okay.” He agrees with a laugh. Then he’s getting just a bit more serious and he also drops to his haunches. “I like you, Darling. I cherish your presence in this pack and wanted I just wanted to let you know.” He says it with a casual smile. “Simmik likes you too, sweetheart. We were wondering if you’d want to...” he trails off trying to think of a way to word it. “...be with us.” He says it with a sly smile, just to make sure she didn’t confuse the offer for something else.
Messages In This Thread
how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 14, 2021, 09:27 AM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 17, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 23, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 26, 2021, 01:20 AM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Kynareth Deagon - March 22, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - March 29, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - April 09, 2021, 10:23 AM