Hideaway Strath Whispers would deafen me now
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He desires her touch always and would die for her approval. So hearing the words that come from her mouth next have the brindled man grinning. A large head softly bumping onto her own with a whispery laugh. The silent love and appreciation is shown through his eyes as he pulls back and allows her room to speak of whatever she wants to speak about.

I wanted to talk about the whole taking lovers thing, Shes starting.

He doesn’t quite get nervous but he definitely gets a little nervous. Unsure if he’s done something recently that would cause her upset. Within the second his mind races and he finds nothing. Slowing himself down he chastises himself for instantly thinking he’s in trouble and settles his mind long enough to hear what else she has to say. 

He listens instantly. Eyes never leaving hers and she can probably see the weight that he lifts off his shoulders when he realizes that he’s not in trouble at all. Enjoying the occasional touches she offers as he nods. “I agree and understand.”

Jealousy does seem to be a frequent thing here. The midnight woman they all know as Whrist comes to mind and he smiles fondly at the thought of her. Yet, she is horribly, dangerously jealous of Simmik to the point that Kyn doesn’t put it past her to try and eat Simmik for it. If she did that, then he would look like the bad guy to Whrist for having to tell her why she shouldn’t be eating his wife, even though the reason should be obvious enough unsaid.

“I will speak with them.” A light pause. Kyn wonder what she would have him do instead. If she wanted him to be smart about it, then he shouldn’t do it at all. He doesn’t ask though, he’ll just do. 

What he does want to say lights up like a lightbulb in his brain though and his golden eyes are becoming inquisitive. He cocks a brow and his ears shift timidly. “You know,” He begins almost hesitantly. “you can have lovers as well, darling.” He attempts to throw his shyness, or perhaps it’s hesitance, into the garbage and smiles playfully. “It would be rude of me to have all the fun and not let you do the same. Perhaps we could even —“ Another raise of his brows and a casual shrug of his shoulders. “— share someone.” He ends in a light question. “What do you think?” 
Messages In This Thread
Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 17, 2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 18, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 20, 2021, 01:45 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 22, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 23, 2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 09:09 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 12:58 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 01:23 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 01:43 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 03:09 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - March 22, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:08 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 07:17 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:48 PM