Hideaway Strath Whispers would deafen me now
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He soaks in her affection and the sweet thank you she offers as she kisses his jaw. Hopelessly in love — smitten with her good looks and fiery personality. She’s not done yet though and he remains in his spot to listen carefully. 

I know I can. She says in utter confidence and it has him chuckling lowly. Good. He just wants to make sure. He doesn’t blame her for being picky. It took him a fair amount of time to fully gain her trust as well. He’s a lot more lax with how he throws himself around than she is and it only makes him love her more. Lord knows what would happen if Simmik was exactly like him in that regard. 

Then his jaw might’ve just dropped when she says Sharing would be fun though. Then dares him to offer suggestions. His eyes widen and his mouth parts in a moment of light shock. He’s not all that surprised but he’s pleasantly surprised she’s be willing to share someone together. It only made his heart lurch and his love for her sink so deep into his body, mind, and souls until it becomes one with him. Until it merges with his very being, he needs it to liveto survive. He could never live without her. Doesn’t want to.

“Fuck, wow.” He says stupidly. Mesmerized by her devious smirk — the one he’s usually wearing. “I love you so much.” He states as he picks his jaw up off the ground and a genuinely bright, joyous smile surfaces. 

Now the hard part. Or maybe not so hard part. Picking who they should share. He has a few suggestions in mind. Some for some reasons and others for others. Instantly, Aerin comes to mind. He knows how much she likes him. He can see it. He is sure she would like Simmik as well and she’s just too terribly sweet for Simmik not to like.
The next is his long time lover and friend, Matias. It would be different seeing Simmik with another man. He knows his old friends tastes on women and he thinks the sly dog would naught waste such an opportunity. The guy is respectful, hilarious from what he remembers, fun, and a tease just like Kyn. Simmik should like him too. It would probably be like having two Kynareth’s, hopefully that’s convincing enough.
The next is a stretch, only because of how recent their presence has graced them: Patroclus. The fiery man has a grand sense of humor that Kynareth finds himself becoming quickly obsessed with. He doesn’t know what the man’s opinion is on Simmik just yet but if cards are played right and they got to know one another he’s sure they’d get along just fine, possibly even better than he thinks they will.

After a moments thought, he finally speaks. @Aerin.” He begins. “She horribly sweet and I think you two are friends are you not?” Then the next. “Matias.” He grins then. “I think you know why I’m suggesting him.” He hums with a humorous wiggle of his brows. “Okay, hear me out. @Patroclus, the new guy we got.” He chuckles. “I’m not sure if you’ve spoken to him yet but please get aquatinted. He’s a riot. Funny, good looking, competent, very nice guy.” Now he waits, eagerly anticipating her reply.
Messages In This Thread
Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 17, 2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 18, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 20, 2021, 01:45 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 22, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 23, 2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 09:09 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 12:58 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 01:23 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 01:43 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 03:09 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - March 22, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:08 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 07:17 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:48 PM