Hideaway Strath Whispers would deafen me now
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Her laugh could be the light at the end of a dark tunnel — beautiful, bright, and absolutely so sexy. It makes him laugh with her as she confesses her love for him and he almost want to say it back again, and again, and again. 

I see you’ve put some thought into this already. She teases and he almost finds himself blushing. Yes, he definitely has and he’s not ashamed of it one bit. It has him snorting out a laugh as she nips at him. “I have, sue me.” He offers back in jest, before he listens to what she has to say about all of them.

He’s delighted to hear her opinion on Aerin. It makes his heart beat faster. He would be horribly ecstatic for Aerin to join them. At her question he tilts his head in contemplation. “I’m going to confidently say yes, but I will speak with her about it.” He offers his insight softly.

Next he can’t help but drift to the thought of his old lover. The man is horribly handsome and rugged. Kyn feels his knees becoming weak with just the thought of him joining the two. So many loving memories. A man he truly loved — still does to this day — and the woman he loves together...with him...at one time. He might just faint. 

He nods his head with excitement at her statement and offers an “I know right?” when she calls Matias handsome.

Then Patroclus. She seems content with the suggestion and that alone makes him happy. He knows she wouldn’t regret it once she gets to know him. “Perfect, darling. Please do get to know him.” He hums with a light chuckle. “I don’t think you’ll regret it.” A wink then and he sighs. “You’re absolutely perfect, you know that?” He asks with a dazzling look of adoration for her.
Messages In This Thread
Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 17, 2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 18, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 20, 2021, 01:45 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 22, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 23, 2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 09:09 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 12:58 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 01:23 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 01:43 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 03:09 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - March 22, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:08 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 07:17 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:48 PM