Hideaway Strath Whispers would deafen me now
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
This woman is perfect, there’s no doubt about it. He wants to be near her all the time and shower her in his never ending love and affection. It’s what she deserves for making her put up with his ass. He knows she wouldn’t want it any other way though, as does he. So when she’s nuzzling into his chest his heart swells more. Dipping his head to lap at her head affectionately, he’s smiling down to her.

“Darling, you make me happy no matter you do.” He says it with a bit of a comical quirk to it. Like it’s the most obvious things he’s ever said in the world. 

When she’s speaking next her voice seems a bit more serious and he backs up to look at her. His auds pointed in her direction as he prepares to listen closely to whatever she’s about to say. Then she’s sayin it and his jaw clenches at just the thought of Aaron getting hurt at all, no matter who did it. That woman is too precious, she doesn’t deserve anymore pain or hurt. He’d personally ensure it never came to her too. Except now, he couldn’t stop it and it makes him mad at himself and the dark pelaged she-wolf that did it to her.

His expression has hardened as he looks back to her. “I saw her injuries the other day, but she’d mentioned sparing with Nyra and Vein,” He trails off only growing more mad. “I never even asked her about them.” He sounds almost guilty for it. “I’ll speak to Whrist.” Is all he ends it with. 

He wonders what the pale wolf would’ve had to do in order to gather Whrist’s ire. It’s truly not hard to do so, the woman is a firecracker, it’s one of the reasons he likes her. Yet, when that fire is directed to someone who doesn’t deserve it in his pack, it makes it different. The only thing he can think of is the threat of another trying to steal him away from her. She’s awfully competitive when Kynareth gets involved.
Messages In This Thread
Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 17, 2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 18, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 20, 2021, 01:45 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 22, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 23, 2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 09:09 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 12:58 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 01:23 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 01:43 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 03:09 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - March 22, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:08 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 07:17 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:48 PM