Falls of the Hinterlands i was in, but i want out
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
I am. 

Those words send his own bout of shivers down his spine. He’s hungry for this man and it’s painfully obvious by the conniving smirk that plays on his face. He wouldn’t mind having him follow him about and bounce around the territory with the Grandmaster’s scent on him. Everyone would know, the brindled giant is hardly subtle. Though one comical, but slightly concerning thought drifts by. Hopefully the blue eyed devil doesn’t strike him down with her possessive ire. That would be unfortunate and she’s been known to do just that before. Multiple times actually. Internally he shrugs and hopes for the best. For now though, he’s in the presence of such a beaut, he’d be stupid not to take advantage of their time together.

So he growls playfully into his fur, biting at him a bit more aggressively, it’s playful but it’s a bit more forceful. “I wouldn’t want it any other way, love.” He purrs to him.

Then he’s suddenly easing from his spot, surely the other would grumble and groan about it. He looked awfully comfortable. Kyn would make it up to him. Moving to tower over the other male and lean his upper half on his with his butt high in the air. His curled tail waves as he playfully bites at the others throat. 

“I’m up now. So that means you have to get up. Nap times over, sleeping beauty.” He teases with a smirk that contorts his face handsomely.
Messages In This Thread
i was in, but i want out - by Iḷitqusiq - February 24, 2021, 12:48 AM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 01:14 AM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Iḷitqusiq - February 24, 2021, 01:30 AM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Kynareth Deagon - February 27, 2021, 04:12 PM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Iḷitqusiq - February 27, 2021, 04:28 PM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Kynareth Deagon - March 13, 2021, 11:37 PM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Iḷitqusiq - March 21, 2021, 04:38 PM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Kynareth Deagon - March 22, 2021, 10:09 PM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Iḷitqusiq - March 22, 2021, 10:26 PM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Kynareth Deagon - March 23, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Iḷitqusiq - March 23, 2021, 03:03 PM