Jade Fern Grove i didn't even feel when i took my eyes off you
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
The thought of learning the other language was daunting, but maybe it would be nice. Maybe it was time that Laurel tried to confide in other women, where she could not confide in anyone but Indra before. It was too late to truly make friends with a man — they're all the same, anyway, aren't they, my dearest? — but maybe with Praimfaya and Sequoia, she could... Maybe.

It was rather an uncommon thing for anyone to apologise to Laurel for overstepping. In her experience, everyone usually just traipsed all over her and didn't really care what she felt. It was rather strange to hear someone offer their sincere apologies like that. Laurel blinked, looking caught off-guard by it. Oh, ah... She looked as confused as all of the mixed feelings in her gut that entangled with the confusion about motherhood. .. It's okay. There was something uncomfortable about the way that she said it.

Praimfaya admitted it would be her first time being a mother. Ah, what a blessing it was, to have the chance to be a mother for the first time. If she could go back, Laurel would wish that she could be a mother again for the first time. Maybe she could make Lucas stay. Maybe she could do better. Maybe she could love them all equally. Maybe...

But as it were, for her there were only third chances at this. And oh, how desperately she needed that third chance. hmm-mm, she said with a nod in return to Praimfaya mentioning Rivenwood's help. It would not be truly alone, but the first months must be hard. Who would hunt for them? Laurel noted that she should make sure to bring them food when the pups were still too little to be alone long. She wasn't sure how she would've made it without Indra's help through both her motherhoods. Are you afraid? Laurel asked out of the blue, wondering if the thought of becoming a mother was daunting.
Messages In This Thread