Jade Fern Grove i didn't even feel when i took my eyes off you
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Sequoia and Praimfaya definitely seemed different; two different sides of a coin. Whereas Laurel initially set in her less bubbly side as a tactic, knowing that Praimfaya was not as bubbly as Sequoia — and didn't do well with wolves such as Sequoia — now it felt a comfortable place to be. There was less pretending involved, even though it was more dangerous to slip and fall, too.

That's right, Laurel said with a soft smile that was almost genuine when Praimfaya suggested that things were best learned through experience. It gave Laurel some hope that maybe, the third time would be the charm in her own case, knowing that things were best learned through experience. She'd messed up a lot in her life. And I mean, a LOT, dearest. ... But there was always a future, always a chance to do better, always a chance she'd have learned from her experience.

She could not help but smile at the seemingly heartfelt thank-you that Praimfaya offered her. Laurel glanced in the direction of the herd when Praimfaya mentioned she'd watch it for a bit. An offer to join was extended, and Laurel visibly hesitated while she considered this. Being alone would be more relaxing, but being away from Iliksis — well, a bit more away than when she was alone, anyway — would do her well. And of all the wolves, Praimfaya's presence seemed to be one of the ones that was relatively, well, alright to be in.

Yeah, sure, Laurel said after contemplation, a small, demure smile on her face.
Messages In This Thread