Hideaway Strath freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,118 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette nodded slowly. She could remember her mother being protective but did allow her to be around them at two weeks of age. "You have a different accent, where are you from?," she asked curiously as the other talked some more. She really didn't sound like she was from around here. She nodded. "I am happy. I just don't want to disappoint my mate.," she admitted. But for now, all seemed well.

She nodded at the advice. "That sounds like how I've done it last time," she admitted to the female. She had not really realized she was pregnant until late. "I am a familiar," she commented, with a nod. She had experienced that herself last time. She did pause when the other asked her about something happening out of the norm. She quietly nodded to her.

"A cougar attacked my aunt and her den of newborns, me and my mate were just there. The cougar attacked my mate. I had to help him. The cougar attacked me," she spoke and turned her face to show the scars. "My aunt saved me from its choking grip. She and my mate died because of the cougar. After that I gave birth to stillborns," she explained quietly. "I was left while everyone around me died."
Messages In This Thread
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion - by Necahual - March 03, 2021, 01:04 PM
RE: freshly disowned in some frozen devotion - by Arlette - March 07, 2021, 12:14 PM