Hideaway Strath freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,118 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Another wolf that spoke of the two legged. She had no clue who they were as she was raised here in Teekon and they had no such creatures here. Aerin spoke differently about them than Nyra had though. The female nodded, not really into these things she called masters. "I'm not familiar," she admitted. She was unaware how far this ravine was but she hoped it was far away if she was allowed to have an opinion on it.

Arlette listened quietly when she spoke that it hadn't been her fault with losing her babies. She was so baffled she fell back on her butt and just looked a little baffled really. She had so long blamed herself for all of this. She just nodded when she reminded her that she had Derg and the rest of the saints here to protect her. She felt really safe here too, perhaps it was those mountains hugging the territory.

"Could you?," she asked. "I'm only half way. I'd love to learn how to examine, you know, as a medic," she offered. She was just eager to learn how to care for other wolves. She lowered herself on her side, feeling a bit exposed as she lifted her hind leg for the other female to look. Her belly's fur was already starting to become thinner.
Messages In This Thread
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion - by Necahual - March 03, 2021, 01:04 PM
RE: freshly disowned in some frozen devotion - by Arlette - March 15, 2021, 10:16 AM