Hideaway Strath freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,118 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
I'm going to retry to reply, I lost my previous one T.T and also, I don't mind inaccuracies at all.

Arlette listened patiently when the female explained. She was about to ask what she needed to feel for or what she needed to pay attention to when the midwife already explained what she would feel for. Arlette nodded quietly. The other female did well to explain it. She was relieved to hear that she had not have any discomfort with the other gently pressing on her. So that was a good sign.

Aerin continued that all was well with her. She sat up when the examination was done, her tail wagging. "Thanks for all the info. You are really good at explaining," she smiled. "So hard tummy is not good. When a female is further along you can start to feel for the puppies," she recapped. "What is spotting?," she asked curiously. She wasn't familiar with the term.
Messages In This Thread
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion - by Necahual - March 03, 2021, 01:04 PM
RE: freshly disowned in some frozen devotion - by Arlette - March 17, 2021, 02:53 PM