Hideaway Strath I'm thinking things that I might start regretting
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Charles listened closely to what she said, because he wanted to know what was expected of him. Nyra first said that it was important for children to know their father. Charles'd never known his. He didn't even know who it was. He didn't even know fathers were needed until he discovered the nitty gritty details of how children were made through his interactions with Nyra, when his instincts did the job.

Honestly, Charles'd never been called 'kind', so when Nyra said that he looked genuinely surprised. He didn't know what mischievous meant, so he skimmed over that. Alright, then, he said eventually.

Her question took him by surprise again. He wasn't normally asked what he wanted at all. Charles looked thoughtful for a moment before he said, I don't know. Does a father do the same things like a mother? His question betrayed his inexperience with fathers, but he didn't know how else he would ever find out if not to ask, however wrong it felt to admit that he had no clue what he was doing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm thinking things that I might start regretting - by Charles - April 07, 2021, 09:50 AM