Hideaway Strath Whatever You’re Thinking About
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Oh my god I’m so sorry I didn’t get to this earlier. Please forgive me :’<

He watches her do a small circle before turning to meet him — careful with her steps for some reason. A smile comes to her face when she sees him and he mirrors his own back at her. 

Her words speak volumes though. I’ve been avoiding everyone. His ears shift in curiosity, his gaze displays worry. Why? She opens her mouth, but nothing comes out. 

He slinks further towards her just as she does the same to him. Usually she’s always been good with words — or at least to him. Her velvety voice makes the hairs on the back of his neck stand when she whispers to him on the nights that the pleasures of the flesh take them. He likes her voice. He’d almost have to say he loves it. 

Yet, despite the familiarity between them, he feels as if something is amiss. Whrist seems troubled. Even in the almost desperate, attention seeking way she slips her midnight form along him and settles at his neck he can tell. He huffs a small breath into his fur and he plants his haunches, signaling that he won’t be going anywhere.

The brindled brute softly lifts a paw to rest gently over her back to pull her closer. Dipping his chin to lap a purple tongue to the crown of her head he hums out his inquiry softly. 

“What’s wrong, dear?” Even though he might know. Her scent has changed. He knows what that means.
Messages In This Thread
Whatever You’re Thinking About - by Kynareth Deagon - April 07, 2021, 07:20 PM
RE: Whatever You’re Thinking About - by Whrist - May 02, 2021, 09:32 PM
RE: Whatever You’re Thinking About - by Kynareth Deagon - June 13, 2021, 03:00 AM
RE: Whatever You’re Thinking About - by Whrist - June 15, 2021, 02:07 PM
RE: Whatever You’re Thinking About - by Whrist - July 03, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: Whatever You’re Thinking About - by Kynareth Deagon - August 12, 2021, 10:24 PM