Hideaway Strath But I left it way too late
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn had successfully gotten his dick wet. He had spent the entire night with Whrist, absolutely going ham without a care in the world what happened. Now that he’s away from her and not spurred on by her intoxicating scent, he realizes that he definitely shouldn’t have done it so many times. There’s absolutely no way she’s not going to be pregnant. She was in the climax of her heat and he absolutely ruined her. He shakes his head at himself. He loves Whrist in his own way, but christ how the hell was he supposed to tell Simmik this? He fucked up. Smashing Whrist isn’t bad, but smashing her as many times as he did while she was in heat was a mistake. He has to tell Simmik. She’s going to beat his ass for it, but he won’t be able to keep it a secret, it’s not right. He loves her and his pups more than anything in the world. He would be a man about it.

So he makes his way to the den, oblivious to the fact that he smelled absolutely wretched. He doesn’t smile the intent he sees her, he’s feeling to guilty. Yet, he does find it odd that her smile is wiped off her beautiful face and instead replaced with a curled lip and teeth. She’s up in his face fast, teeth snapping up at him until he backs further away from the den. He goes, not understanding the reason for he ire just yet. His body language is submissive as his ears lie flat against his skull and he dips his head, taking a few of her snaps heartily and flinching only slightly.

He doesn’t say shit, doesn’t get the opportunity to before Simmik is spitting back at him. Are you fucking kidding me? You just couldn’t help yourself, could you? She growls back at him and his eyes widen at her harsh words. Fuck. She already knows. It’s then Kyn realizes that he smells like absolute shit. He doesn’t back up any further, rather he crouched down and bows his head obediently to his furious wife. She has every right to be mad at him and he would take it. 

“Simmik, I-“ He goes to say and she’s cutting him off and he shuts his stupid mouth with an audible click. Golden eyes averting away from her in shame as her words keep spewing from her mouth with hate on her tongue. Damn, he really fucked up. It’s going to take some serious ass kissing to make up for this.

When she’s mentioning that Whrist isn’t worthy to carry his children his heart swells for her. Even while she’s berating him, he can’t deny his love for her. God, he loves her. He looks up to her from his crouched position and stats burst in his eyes when she mentions killing them if she sees them. Oh. Oh, he loves her. He would never piss her off again. She is his everything and he’s not mad one bit when she says the last words. Simmik would even be able to tell as love and adoration fills his eyes and his mouth falls open slightly. His cream brows are turned up and he looks like he’s fallen in love all over again.

He stands slowly, testing the waters of her ire. Simmik,” He whispers and he would attempt to move towards her, body language still horribly submissive for a man his size. “fuck.” He says dumbly. There’s not one single thought going through those pretty eyes of his, besides the thought of how much he loves her. “I love you so much. I - I would help you.” He says desperately. “I would kill her right now if only to prove how much you mean to me. God, you’re perfect.” He almost whines and his mouth turns down into a passionate pout. “Please, believe me, babe.” He hums back with such love in his eyes that it would be impossible to misconstrue. He’s a prideful man, but Simmik has always known how to bring him to his knees.
Messages In This Thread
But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 06:23 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 06:57 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 11:44 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 19, 2021, 12:37 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 19, 2021, 01:21 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 22, 2021, 10:42 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 24, 2021, 07:33 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 29, 2021, 05:03 PM