Hideaway Strath But I left it way too late
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: SEXUAL THEMES

He looks back at her with such adoration that he feels he might just die. Oh, his love for her is otherworldly. Nothing could drive them apart now and they’re stuck for life. No matter what happens, no matter what she does to him, he’s never leave her unless he legitimately has no choice but to die. 

So as she studies his face, he does the same to her. Meeting her eyes shamelessly as if he hadn’t just been scolded like a bad pup. Then his eyes light up as she shakes her head with a sigh. Somehow he knows he’s in the clear. His words don’t surprise him, he knows Simmik cares for the pack despite how much she might hate some of them. What does surprise him is the way she nips his jaw. It makes his brows rise a fraction as he looks down at her.

But I can’t let you off easy, She says then, a bite of her teeth to his neck send shivers down his spine. His curved tail dares to reveal his excitement as it wags once, twice, on his hips. 

Then his heart might have fallen into his ass as she positions herself parallel to him. Dipping under his chin her body rubs along his dangerously and the way those fiery eyes of hers gaze up to him are unmistakable in her request. Daring him to defy her. At this point, he would never dare with such words that follow. 

No fucking anyone but me until you prove I can trust you again. 

What. It’s a simple word that moves through his pea sized brain. That’s his punishment??? Oh, god. That’s hardly a punishment. He thinks to himself heatedly and his own gaze fills with such heated desire for her that he swears his eye would burst into flames. His body so hot for his beautiful wife that it would do the same. 

“Oh sweetheart,” He absolutely purrs as the dumbstruck look finally is wiped off his face. “I couldn’t ask for a better punishment.” His voice is absolutely sultry and his expression is quickly replaced with one of his usual mischievous looks as a dark tongue flicks over his whiskered lips and pearly white teeth as she presents herself to him. 

With that, he would snatch up her scruff. Their coupling would be so filled with passion, love, and lust that Kynareth swears he would never want to touch another wolf again. All he needs is Simmik. All he wants is Simmik. She occupies his every thought and action. He refuses to live without her.
Messages In This Thread
But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 06:23 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 06:57 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 11:44 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 19, 2021, 12:37 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 19, 2021, 01:21 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 22, 2021, 10:42 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 24, 2021, 07:33 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 29, 2021, 05:03 PM