Hideaway Strath But I left it way too late
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
They had spent themselves completely.  Their passion has worn off and Kyn swears he might not ever get up. He’s so content to just lie there with his wife that for a minute he forgot he had damn kids. Their cries alerting their mother and Kyn frowns immaturely. How dare those little buggars take his wife away from him? The audacity. He’s lucky they’re his and that he thinks they’re cute. 

So when Simmik finally moves to get up, Ky follows her movements intentionally. Eying her up inappropriately even though they just got done doing the deed. 

When she mentions that it was time for them to eat he grins horribly. Then Simmik is setting him with a disciplined look that dares him to defy her. He has to go wash off before she lets him near their pups. Well, whatever his Queen wanted, he would give her. So he comically sighs and smiles at her before getting himself up from his spot on the ground. 

“Fine.” He answers back before trotting off to go dirty himself in a pile of leaves. 

He rolls on every surface possible. Trying to get Whirst’s scent off of him despite how intoxicating it was to him. His wife deems or necessary so he must comply, if not only for his love for her, but the joke he already has planned in his immature little brain. 

When he’s done he hopes he doesn’t smell like her anymore as he trots back a fair fifteen minutes later. Moving up to Simmik with a devious grin on his maw. 

“Did you say they needed to eat?” He asks her as if he’s serious. Then he’s bumping his head softly against her own and showering her in affectionate kisses. Lapping at her face and smoothly laying down beside her right next to the pups.

Everything seems normal until he gives her the most hilariously goofy, but devilish smirk he could muster.

“Well, I need to eat too.” He hums and he purposely meets her eyes as he leans in to bite and nibble inappropriately at one of her teats. It wouldn’t last long.
Simmik’s as sure to berate him and he couldn’t help but burst into the hardest fit of laughter as she does so. Rolling over on his side with his mouth full of dangerous teeth on display as he absolutely laughs his ass off.
Messages In This Thread
But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 06:23 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 06:57 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 11:44 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 19, 2021, 12:37 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 19, 2021, 01:21 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 22, 2021, 10:42 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 24, 2021, 07:33 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 29, 2021, 05:03 PM