Hideaway Strath But I left it way too late
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
I do love you.

Those words pull the strings of his heart so beautifully. She knows just how to play him. He’s sure she knows he’s absolutely a slave to her. He would do absolutely anything she asked and then some, he just can’t help it. Especially when she showers him in affection and nuzzles closer into him. He chuckles, glad to see he isn’t annoying her and at this point he knows he’s gotten so lucky to have such a patient and loving woman in his life. 

He knows she’s staring at him as he stares at their pups. He doesn’t mind one bit and actually craves her attention. Then she’s bumping his cheek with that soft leathery nose of hers and he pulls back slightly to look in her direction. He can see the intensity in her beautiful burning eyes and he schools in on them with his own. 

Her next words make him freeze, even though his body is heating up with such an intense desire for her. It’s unnatural this love between them, or maybe it’s the opposite. Kyn would’ve never thought he’d ever have someone like her in his life and her words solidify the facts that she wants him just as bad as he wants her. They would die together. Simple as that. His children are a symbol of that unyielding love the two have for one another and he wouldn’t want it any other way. 

So his eyes soften terribly and a soft smile graces his usually cunning face. He’s moving in closer and wrapping a thick arm over her shoulders and squishing her impossibly closer to him, minding the fur-balls between them, and Laos at her ear and cheek with a dark tongue. 

“I love you too, Simmik.” He hums softly. A tone of voice only she will ever hear from him. “You’re perfect and there’s no other woman that rivals your beauty; your personality; what we have together. You’re the only woman meant for me.” He pulls away and looks her dead in the eyes. “I love you,” he repeats. “I would do anything — kill anyone — for you. All you’d have to do is ask.” Then he offers a small laugh. “Hell, you probably wouldn’t even have to ask. I’d just do it.” 
Messages In This Thread
But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 06:23 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 06:57 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 11:44 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 19, 2021, 12:37 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 19, 2021, 01:21 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 22, 2021, 10:42 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 24, 2021, 07:33 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 29, 2021, 05:03 PM