Hideaway Strath sakazuki
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Just on the borders lies a gift — a gift within in a gift. Satsu. The beautiful, but rather shy — or perhaps just not very sociable — agouti woman he got to know some time ago. He doesn’t notice her yet, he’s been moving silently across his borders when he spots her blurry, far away form appear on the horizon. The Grandmaster squints his eyes at first, unable to see. He comes closer and close then, her shape takes form. It turns more wolf by the second; more and more familiar. 

Then he sees. The woman he’d met before — hunted with, shared a meal with — standing at his borders with a plump salmon in between her jaws. He sees the fidgety behavior. It makes him smile and a mischievous glint sparkle in his gaze. He doesn’t leave her waiting any longer; it would be rude of him, especially if she comes bearing gifts. 

“Missed me?” He hums teasingly, but obviously in a good natured, friendly type of way. “A gift? For me? I’m flattered.” He adds almost softly, but the playful glint in his eye takes away from the soft tone of his rumbling voice. He wants to make her face hotter.
Messages In This Thread
sakazuki - by Satsu (Ghost) - June 09, 2021, 07:48 PM
RE: sakazuki - by Kynareth Deagon - June 09, 2021, 09:00 PM
RE: sakazuki - by RIP Fury - June 10, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: sakazuki - by Satsu (Ghost) - June 10, 2021, 01:31 PM
RE: sakazuki - by Kynareth Deagon - June 10, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: sakazuki - by RIP Fury - June 10, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: sakazuki - by Satsu (Ghost) - June 11, 2021, 10:18 AM